13 March 2009

wedding ballerina flat room shoes




for a long time i have thought about making room shoes for a beautiful bride. i have often seen brides take of the heels at the wedding reception so they can dance but most of the time they just wear their old flip-flops.
this time when a bride's mother requested a pair of room shoes for her daughter i was more than happy to accept. it took a while to choose the perfect fabric and beads but i think it was worth the effort. the gift will be given at the bridal shower. i hope she will be happy and will dance all night in her cozy and elegant shoes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I loved the design!
    I've been looking everywhere for just this!!!!

    Is there any way you can sell me a pair?
    If so, my email is: pamelabrunet@gmail.com

    Thanks, and congratulations!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where or how can I buy these???? In size 9 and how much????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am looking for a beautiful pair of ivory flats to wear at my wedding and these are absolutely beautiful. Is there any way to buy a pair from you? I would appreciate any information.

    Thank you,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete