17 February 2009

apricot tartlets




most of the time when i don't work on my shop i like to bake sweets and breads especially if these are for afternoon tea time. actually i need a 4 o'clock sugarrush so i keep some sweets around me. when i don't have specific ingredients i simply bake chocolate chip cookies or jam drop tartlets. it's quite simple to make. it only needs pie crust and any jam from the friut of your summer. when it's almost done baking, my husband makes the tea and we have a nice tea time. because my husband is nice and helps me i give him one.

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious and beautiful!
    All of yur creations are gorgeous.
    Happy day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your pictures! i'm dreaming that i have one in the house. i think i will buy one soon :D

    ReplyDelete